The universal cutting tools with a maximum jaw opening of 350 mm (14 inches), are true champions of building coring work. They cut supply lines and pipes, cables, steel beams and much more.
Two models - MC200 and MC300.
• For carriers from 1.2 to 9 tons.
• Light but nevertheless strong.
• Extremely efficiently despite small load - bearing devices.
• Ideally for use in building interior.
• Cutting blades easy to resharpen.
• 360° Rotary drive for exact positioning.
|Device carrier||2.5 - 9
|Connection||175-250 / 100
bar / l/min |
kN / t |
|Cutting capacity structural steel mm||15 / 140 x 4.85 (5”)
t / O |
|Cutting capacity stainless steel||80 x 15 (VA2)
|Dimensions||1275 x 300 x 538
|Type||MC 200/MC 300