This floor saw ensures highest flexibility: cut the joints in green concrete in a factory building in the morning, lay cables into asphalt roads in the afternoon!
Due to its modular design, the FS500 BE can be transformed from gasoline (Honda GX390; 9,6 kW) to electric drive (electric motor; 4 kW; 400 Volt) within a few minutes. Also for the transport on construction sites this divisibility is a considerable advantage of this innovative floor saw.
Universal machine for all construction jobs - indoor and outdoor --change of drive unit within a few minutes
- comfortable cutting depth indication
- comfortable access to all control elements
- ergonomically adjustable handle with vibration damping
- large wheelbase for stable position and precise cuts
- central water supply through saw shaft saves up to 70% of water
- integrated 23 liter water tank
- direct connection to water line possible
- compact dimensions for easy transport
- powder coated components for long lifetime
|Saw blade diameter||500
|Max. cutting depth||200
|Motor|| Honda GX390