CP 1260 S SPDR and CP 1290 S SPDR
Used for driving spikes in railroad, construction and plant maintenance applications and in tent erection.
These specialized spike drivers are built to the same exacting specifications as our heavy duty pneumatic breakers, but with an open front head without tool retainer.
The opening in the front head accepts a maximum spike head diameter of 44 mm (1-7/8").
Both models are “Hushed Power” versions equipped with a muffler.
• Even more power and productivity than the CP 1230 and CP 1240 spike drivers
• Improved modern design for excellent durability
• Four-bolt backhead – withstands rugged use
• Integral oiler – provides continuous lubrication
• Reversible piston – reduces maintenance cost
• New swivel design for increased manoeuvrability
• New type of heavy-duty front head springs – reduce maintenance cost