Thermelt Knot Filler 162 is a filler made from polyamide with a short hardening time. Thermelt Knot Filler 162 is specifically developed for the wood industry with specific focus on the flooring segment. It is a flexible filler that becomes very hard, which makes it perfect for the flooringindustry. Knot Filler has an excellent adhesiveness on all kinds of wood and all types of wooden surfaces (pine, beech, oak etc.). It is a unique wood repairmaterial that is strong, flexible and durable at the same time.
* Recommended working temperature 200°C.
* “Shoot” the Knot Filler into the damage with a Knot Filler gun.
* Cool down the repair with a cooling iron for a short while.
* When cold remove surplus Knot Filler with a cutting tool or a chisel.
* After sanding, the repair is ready for treatment.