• Lightweight design for easy handling
• Tough quality heavy duty welded shell body
• Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when
lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered
• Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position
• Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts which are available upon request
Vertical clamps are espcially designed for lifting (stainless) steel sheets, profiles or structures in a straight up direction. Terrier’s safety plate lifting clamps derive their name from the built-in safety mechanism, which consists of a locking device, a tension spring and a lever. Once the lever has been operated, the safety mechanism provides constant pre-tensioning of the cam on the steel-plate, thereby ensuring that the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied. When a load is being lifted the clamping force on the cam is increased by the weight of the load.