Pyramid-style, three-roll bending machine for sections and tubes: adjustable upper roll, stationary lower rolls.
– One driving roll
– Upper bending roll with hydraulic adjustment
– Adjustable lateral guide rolls
– Adjustable positive stop for effective repositioning consistency of the bending roll
– Position of bending roll referenced on metric scale
– Controls actuated via remote console
– Horizontal-vertical working position combination
– Roll shafts of Nickel Chromium Molybdenum alloyed steel, induction hardened to hardness 62-64 HRC and ground, with journals in high dynamic load roller bearings
– Modular bending rolls heat treated to hardness 60 HRC to insure long wear resistance.
– Upper rolls knurled for optimum drive. Lower rolls smooth.
– Electro-mechanical drive transmission carried out with AC motor and reduction gearbox directly splined onto shaft
– Machine frame of fabricated and machined steel plate
– Hydraulic unit enclosed in the machine frame
– Check valves on hydraulic cylinder to insure constant roll position under load
|Diameter of shafts (upper/lower)||50
|Diameter of standard rolls||175
|Profile feeding speed||4.4