Configuration allows you to tailor the product to meet your specific needs
• Detects combustible gases in LEL and/or volume percentage range, oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, chlorine, VOCs, and many others depending upon sensor configuration.
• Rugged over molded polycarbonate housing provides unsurpassed durability, including ability to survive 10-ft. (3m) drop; IP65-certified.
• Field-proven integral pump provides consistent gas flow, eliminating concerns of externally-attached components.
• High performance XCell Sensors last longer:
• Typical life greater than 4 years for combustible, O2, CO/H2S, SO2, CO/NO2 and CO (high concentration) sensors.
• Typical life greater than 3 years for NH3 and Cl2 sensors.
• Most sensor response and clear times <15 seconds.
• MotionAlert feature option tells others that user has become immobile.
• InstantAlert feature provides manual alarm to alert others as to a potentially hazardous situation.
• PID option allows for accurate, reliable VOC response with programmable reference factors.
• Large buttons and bright display provide easy operation, even when users wear gloves.
• Exclusive end-of-sensor warning cautions users when unit's sensor nears end-of-life.
• Versatile MSA Link™ Software allows users to transmit data to a computer.
• Wireless bluetooth included standard