- Designed for use with Impact Drivers the Shockwave Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but also delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs;
- Shock Zone Geometry - Designed to Flex;
- Shock Zone reduces stress at the tip resulting in less tip breakages. The combination of the Shock Zone design and special heat treatment absorbs impacts and allows the bit to flex with spring like action;
- Compression forged tip provides the best fit with screw head, reducing cam out and stripping, resulting in outstanding lifetime;
- Custom engineered steel - Milwaukee custom metal formula makes the Shockwave bits more resistant to shock from impacting;
- Shockwave Impact Duty screwdriving bits 25 mm: 2 x PH1 / 3 x PH2 / 1 x PH3, 3 x PZ1 / 4 x PZ2 / 2 x PZ3, 3 x TX10 / 3 x TX15 / 4 x TX20 / 4 x TX25 / 4 x TX30 / 3 x TX40 / 2 x TX50, 2 x Hex 4 mm / 2 x Hex 5 mm, 2 x SL 0.6 x 4.5 / 2 x SL 0.8 x 5.5 / 2 x SL 1.2 x 6.5;
- Shockwave Impact Duty screwdriving bits 50 mm :1 x PH2 / 1 x PZ2/1 x TX10 / 1 x TX15 / 1 x TX20 / 1 x TX25;
- 1 x magnetic bit holder 60 mm.