QUBOX 505W PULSE represent the best choice in all industrial fields for all qualified applications requiring high precision and repeatability of the welding results,
such as medium and large fabrication work, shipyards and steel erection.
QUBOX PULSE series multiprocessor equipments are characterized by a synergic digital control and inverter technology integrated into a sturdy and functional metallic structure, with a separate wire feeder. Technologically ahead, robust and easy-to-use, they allow high quality welding in MIG Pulse, MIG-MAG, MMA and TIG with “Lift” mode.
QUBOX PULSE equipment are fitted with integrated water cooling unit.
- Parameter control directly from the wire feeder
- Digital control of the welding parameters with synergic curves
preset according to used type of material, gas and wire diameter
- Ability to store personalized welding parameters up to 99 JOBS
- Smart PROGRAM” key for quickly selecting any program
- Feeding mechanism with 4 rolls of large diameter for a precise and constant wire driving
- Double groove rolls replaceable without any tool
- Energy saving” function to operate the power source cooling fan and torch water cooling only when necessar
- Excellent arc striking always precise and efficient
- Ability to partially or totally lock the equipment with access key by password
- Reduced energy consumption
- Trouble shooting auto-diagnosis feature
- Great robustness due to solid metallic main structure
- Control rack protection cover on the wire feeder
- Initial and final crater control
- VRD – Voltage Reduction Device
Water cooling equipment integrated into the power source
VISION.ARC - a short arc extremely stable and precise in spite of any change of the external conditions. Vision.ARC ensures outstanding performances, impossible to be obtained by traditional power sources.
VISION.PULSE - permits a short arc pulse welding, constantly controlled, by optimizing the results of traditional pulse welding.
WSC - WIRE START CONTROL prevents any possible wire sticking to the workpiece or torch nozzle, by always ensuring a precise and “soft” arc striking.
|Input Voltage 50/60 Hz||400
|Input Power @ I2 Max||29.5
|Delayed Fuse (l eff)||40
|Power Factor / cos ф||0.72/0.99
|Open circuit voltage||62
|Duty cycle at (40°C) 100%||420
|Duty cycle at (40°C) 60%||500
|Protection Class||23 S