Thoughtfully designed MIG welding inverter Rustler EM 350C PRO Synergic, PSF 315
Rustler MIG PRO compact welding inverters are your solution of choice for the most common welding challenges. Equipped with the latest inverter technology, they combine low energy consumption with optimized welding performance.
Rustler is ready to weld most common base materials with optimized arc programs for carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium, brazing and flux-cored wires. Smooth wire feed is delivered by a robust and reliable 4WD feeding mechanism. The synergic model allows operation by setting the material thickness to achieve perfectly balanced welding parameters, allowing even less experienced welders to produce optimal welds.
The reliable housing is further enhanced with a flexible accessories storage system, allowing users to store and protect additional tools as needed. Additional features include inspection window, internally lit-up compartment, torch holder and cable management for an efficient and comfortable working environment.
- Produce more with a high output current and duty cycle
- Intuitive panel with direct access to job settings reduces adjustment times
- Durable housing with flexible accessories storage makes machine an easy to move workstation
- Inspection window and light in the compartment for better visibility and less downtime
- Superb arc characteristics, optimized for most common base materials results in less post-weld rework
- Premium 4WD (O 38 mm) feeding mechanism for stable performance and long parts life
- Built-in MMA welding mode gives flexibility to weld different types of base materials
|Mains supply||400 / 3
|Setting range||30 - 350
|Setting range, MMA||20 - 320
|Dimensions, LxWxH||977 x 487 x 800
mm x mm x mm |
|Usable wire diameters||0.6 - 1.6
|Mild steels||0.6 - 1.2
|Stainless steels||0.6 - 1.2
|Cored wires||0.9 - 1.4
|Aluminium||0.8 - 1.6
|Maximum output 40% duty cycle||350