Trencher is a double blade asphalt / concrete cutter. Its main function is to carry out parallel cuts in one pass for subsequent excavations.
It can also be used as a conventional asphalt/concrete cutter, placing the blade on the right or left of the machine.
Road Saw Cobra Trencher for Blades up 16"/400mm. Engine: Honda Petrol. Power: 13 or 23Hp. Max cutting depth: 4,5"/120 mm
Two parallel cuts just in one go.
• d500 mm blade guards available as optional for version Honda 23Hp,
• Two blade guards.
• Two water tanks.
• It can cut with just one blade, either on the right or the left side.
• Locking system of cutting depth.
• Cyclone air filter 13Hp Honda motor version.
• Oil level dipstick and oil drain plug.
• Parking brake.
• Hubcups at front and rear wheels to protect the bearings.
|Engine||Honda GX390CYC/Honda GX630
|Water tub capacity (||40+20