Breaking hammer BKA 25 A, 25 x 108 mm.
The breaking hammer is a versatile tool. It is designed for breaking up low to medium strength rock and material (concrete, bituminous roadways, masonry etc.). Its design and weight favors use in downwards-horizontal or sloping direction.
• High ratio performance/weight enable lower physical work for the operators
• long lasting resistance of materials
• simple construction enables easy maintenance and repair works
• piston with air cushion
• high impact energy
• high service life and reliability
• large selection of tools and accessories
|Strength of impact||65
|Frequency of impact||24
dB (A) |
|Dimensions||659 x 441