Suitable for pumping sea water and certain corrosive chemicals as well as water from trenches, ditches, manholes, etc.
They can be used in industrial sumps and excavations: wet drilling applications where the pumped liquid contains rock fragments or other solids.
The sludge pump can handle liquids containing up to 15 percent solids and including particles up to 1” (25 mm) in size.
The pump should not be used to pump flammable liquids.
• Has no motor or diaphragm to wear out
• Operates on venturi/ejector principle
• Exhaust muffler reduces noise level
• Extremely durable
• No damage if running without load
• Long life/low maintenance
• Integral oiler provides continuous lubrication
• Cast iron housing
|Min opening needed||584x268
|Min water depth|| -
|Max suction lift||6.1
|Air inlet||3/4” NPT
|Air outlet||1” NPT
|Max solid content||15
|Recommended air supply hose size||25
|Discharge inlet||3” BSP
|Discharge outlet||2 1/2” NPT