This Pressure Blast Cabinet is primaraly suitable for delicate or lighter work.
This Pressure Blast Cabinet is primaraly suitable for delicate or lighter work such as:
• cast and construction operations
• removing of mill scale, rust and coating layers
• dulling of non - ferrous metals
The blast cabinet operates with a compressed air system. The shotblasting vessel is constructed at the shotblasting funnel directly under the working area space and provided with wear resistant parts which require minimum maintenance.
The dust filter installation is constructed behind the working space and features a seperator.
The installation is constructed of 3 mm steelplate and finished with a coating layer in the colour grey. The blasting space is completely covered with 3 mm rubber.
• revolving door (positioned at the front-side of the cabine) with safety control switch
• lighting 4x18 Watt
• 3 perforated grids in working area
• 1 window exchangeable
• 1 window securit
• 2 flexible rubber openings
• build-in controlpanel with main switch, control safety switches for exhauster and lighting
• 1 nozzle holder with 6 mm Boron Carbide Nozzle
• blast hose 3/4” which is guided through the roof of the machine
• reducing valve (0 - 10 bar) operated by a pilot valve with manometer on the front of the machine
• electric footpedal to operate the blastvessel