Design and manufacture of IMCAR products are completely made in Italy, assuring the high quality of its machines and installations. The over 60 years’ experience in this sector allows the Company to be considered the world-wide leader on the market.
• Project based on over 60 years’ experience in the production of plate bending machine.
• Structure and components designed to withstand heavy use over the long term with reduced maintenance.
• Structure of thick welded steel.
• Frame work with CNC machines.
• Basement and rods to impart rigidity to the machines.
• Care in selection of material.
• High quality components.
• Electric components and easy electric scheme to reduce the maintenance.
• The machine is fully hydraulic.
• Size of hydraulic systems and components, including hydraulic pistons, higher than necessary to reduce the pressures of work and have a longer life.
• Linear movement of bending rolls with short inter-axes to minimize the flat part on pre-bending.
• Rolls supports linear guides in cast iron, with extra length to enhance lateral movement.
• Double hydraulic motors coupled to planetary gear for rotation of central rolls (upper roll motor with hydraulic unloading device to compensate for the speed).
• Large rolls shaft to assemble oversize capacity bearings and greater support for heavier loads.
• Rolls are assembled on double bearings to improve the tilting in case of cone bending.
• Wide range of series.
|Diameter top roll||170
|Diameter pinch roll||170
|Diameter lateral rolls||145
|Tilting angle of lower rolls||3
|Rolls hardened surface||55-60
|dimensions of the machine (LxWxH)||3550x950x1100