Rail Titan is fully modular mechanized tractor.
Rail Titan is fully modular mechanized tractor that can be custom configured for TIG-MIG-MAG welding, oxy-fuel or plasma cutting and gouging applications on flat or curved plate, tube and pipe.
Linear torch oscillator produces straight, triangle, trapezoid and square weld paths. Rail Titan can travel on hi-flex, semi-flexible, rigid or ring tracks that can be clamped to ferrous materials with magnetic units and to non-ferrous materials by means of vacuum track system incl. vacuum pump and vacuum units. Rail Titan can work in all welding positions on both ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic materials by using rack and pinion drive and various tracks equipped with magnetic or vacuum units.
Applications: Trailer manufacturing, Truck tanks, Oil tanks, Water storage tanks, Pressure vessels, Vessel overlay / hardfacing, Bridge girders, Structural steel, Structural towers, Panel welding, Transformers, Shipyards, Any application demanding long continuous welds
• Seam tracking enables active compensation of torch position vertically and horizontally with and without oscillation
• New type of signal sockets/plugs feature increased HF immunity and improved grip for easier tightening & loosening
• Suitable for all welding positions on both ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic materials thanks to rack and pinion drive and various tracks equipped with magnetic or vacuum units
• Rail Titan produces consistent high quality welds and cuts in a fraction of the time required by manual operations
Primary features and benefits:
• Suitable for TIG welding (HF resistant)
• Robust design with die-cast aluminum housing
• Ergonomic remote control pendant with simple and easy to find control knobs makes adjustments possible without lifting of the operators welding hood
• Programmable path of stitch welds
• Suitable for variety of circumferential and irregular surface applications down to min. radius of 100 mm (4”)
|Minimun workpiece thickness
|Horizontal pulling force
|Vertical pulling force