The Mini Spider is a battery-powered welding tractor designed to produce continuous fillet welds using
MIG/MAG torches. The torch can be easily swapped from one side of Mini Spider to another.
4-wheel drive system with magnetic traction and a feedback loop provides highly efficient speed stabilization.
Constant, continuous and repeatable travel speed enables weld bead geometry that is exact to the required
specifications, thus reducing costly over welding and substantially decreasing filler metal usage.
Features and benefits:
• Compact and lightweight design to weld in narrow spaces
• Convenient 18 V DC battery supply (the same battery for both Mini Spider and Gecko Battery)
• Torch placement on either side
• Welding edge to edge
• Closed-loop speed control system based on electric motor with encoder – ensures increased speed accuracy
• Consistent heat input reduces distortion
• Reduces wasted filler metal – eliminates over welding
• Digital LED display for presetting of travel speed and diagnostic messages
• Low-battery indicator
• Built-in guide rollers
|Voltage||18V DC, 5.2 Ah / 230
|Minimun workpiece thickness||4
|Horizontal pulling force||150
|Vertical pulling force||100