3M Speedglas Welding helmet 9100XXi SW with ADF 5/8/9-13.
The Speedglas welding filter 9100XXi with 3M™ Speedglas™Welding Shield Series 9100:
• Is suitable for most welding applications up to Shade 13 in the dark stat, such as MMA, MIG/MAG, TIG, plasma welding and oxyacetylene welding/cutting.
The 9100 series welding filter can also be used for grinding applications.
• Has permanent protection (Shade 13 equivalent) against harmful UV- and IR- radiation, regardless of whether the filter is in the light or dark state or whether the auto-darkening function is operational.
• Is easy to operate and maintain.
• Has seven different Shade Number settings in the dark state, split into two groups 5, 8 and 9-13.
• Has seven user selectable levels of detector sensitivity to ensure a reliable arc detection.
• Can be locked in a constant dark or light state.
• Has excellent visibility in light state, shade 3, for easy welding preparation and after treatment.
• Has three optical sensors.
• Has multiple adjustments for highest comfort
• External button to reach grinding mode (9100XXi)
• More natural colours
• With a push of an external button, switch between your two memory settings – each with their own dark shade, switching sensitivity, and dark-to-light delay
• Auto ON/OFF
|Dark state||5, 8, 9-13
|Viewing area (welding filter)||73x107
|Switching time, light - dark||0.1
|Delay (Switching time, dark - light)||40 - 800
|Number of sensors (arc detection)||3
2 x CR2032 |
|UV/ IR Protection||13
|Approvals||EN 175, 379, 166