Innovative, multiprocess, light and easy to use TREOSTAR 1800 is suitable for all indoor outdoor activities, such as maintenance, repair and light production work.
TREOSTAR 1800 is a single-phase, multi-process welding inverter. With its compactness and high welding characteristics when working with all materials, it is a universal machine for the purposes of light production and repair.
Supports the following welding methods:
- MIG / MAG
• High quality welding characteristics on all materials and mostly on stainless steel, aluminium and zinc coated steel.
• Digital control of the welding parameters with synergic curves preset according to used type of material, gas and wire diameter.
• Ability to store personalized welding parameters up to 99 JOBS.
• Built-in polarity changeover facility for most common gas and gasless wires.
• Control rack protection cover.
• Smart “PROGRAM” key for quickly selecting any program.
• Professional wire feeding mechanism with 37 mm large rolls.
• Double groove rolls replaceable without any tool.
• VRD – Voltage Reduction Device
• “Energy saving” function to operate the power source cooling fan only when necessary
• "vision.ARC" function - a special development of "CEA”, providing control of the welding arc - short, stable and precise in spite of any change of the external conditions.
• Possibility of using 300 mm O coils by means of the Retrofit Kit (on the second picture)
• Possibility of using a trolley (on the third picture).
|Input Voltage 50/60 Hz||230
|Input Power @ I2 Max||6.4-8.1
|Delayed Fuse (l eff)||16
|Power Factor / cos ф||0.63/0.99
|Open circuit voltage||60
|Duty cycle at (40°C) 100% MIG/MAG||100
|Duty cycle at (40°C) 60% MIG/MAG||115
|Duty cycle at (40°C) X% MIG/MAG||175 (20%)
|Duty cycle at (40°C) 100% TIG||100
|Duty cycle at (40°C) 60% TIG||115
|Duty cycle at (40°C) X% TIG||175 (20%)
|Duty cycle at (40°C) 100% MMA||90
|Duty cycle at (40°C) 60% MMA||110
|Duty cycle at (40°C) X% MMA||150 (25%)
|Protection Class||23 S