Resistance butt welder N 12
Especially designed for wire drawing mills for joining steel, brass, aluminium and copper rods and are recommended for non heavy duty applications.
N 12 model is standard supplied with the annealing function and four wheel trolley. Jaws opening and closing is fitted with lever operated jaws.
Upon request all models of this series can be supplied with a grinding wheel.
• High reliability.
• Movable jaw by bearings for very precise sliding with low friction to achieve quality welding.
• Manually operated.
• Welding upset adjustment.
• Welding power adjustment.
• Movable jaw by bearing guides.
• Graduated scale to easily adjust jaws opening.
• Grinding wheel with magneto-thermal switch and blackout safety protection device.
|Single phase input50/60 Hz||400
|Nominal maximum power||4
|Max. welding power||18
|Cross section connecting cables||2.5
|Secondary short circuit current||10
|Electrode force at 600kPa (6bar)||10
|Electrode force at 600kPa (6bar)||200
|Max. capacity on mild steel||150