The SCS-Diluter system is a stand alone general filtration system, developed to reduce and control the background concentration of welding fumes in a workshop.
HOW DOES IT WORK
• The blue haze of welding fumes, caused by the risen fumes that concentrate between four and six meters above the floor, is continuously mixed with clean air injected by nozzles.
• You and your personnel immediately see that the blue haze disappears.
• The injection of clean air is done by filtered air from the workshop, completely adaptable in volume and direction to your situation.
• The background concentration is kept under control by continuously cleaning workshop air.
• Filter is cleaned automatically and residue is collected in a dustbin.
• The fan speed is controlled and adaptable to need by a frequency inverter. This saves energy, expands filter life and ensures a constant and reliable performance.
|Connection voltage||400V/3-фазно / 50Hz
|Noise level||<70 dB(A)
|Filter area||2x 75 m2
|Fan||7,5 kW (10 HP)
|Nominal current||13.9 А
|Protection class|| IP54
|Inner diameter (fan)||ф401
|Outer diameter (fan)||ф501