Kammarton Bulgaria delivered to the Transvagon - Burgas an automatic vertical circular saw Behringer VMS 370 A
The automatic machine combines the classical vertical circular sawing principle with an NC controlled feed gripper. Economical and flexible for applications in the steel and metal construction sector.
Precision for the series The fully automatic machines of the HBP series are true all-rounders for cutting tubes, profiles and solids. They convince with high output, reliability and ease of use - and at a very attractive price.
Robust and durable The heart of the PSU saw unit is the worm gear unit with EISELE shock-absorbing feature, produced in-house. It is heavy duty and provides for a smooth, low-vibration running of the saw, which, of course, has a positive impact on the quality of the cutting surface and the blade life. Using a standard 4-speed gearbox, every type of metal from stainless steel to aluminium can be processed with optimum results.
Handling simplicity The VMS automatic machines are designed for the ultimate handling simplicity - both for series cuts and in manual operation. The machine operation takes place using a convenient NC control. Where your operations call for frequently changing single cuts, an optional bar start detection system makes for even simpler material handling through fully automatic length positioning without the need for manual intervention. The generously dimensioned casing complies with the latest safety requirements and can be fully opened for improved access.
Profitable form the base up The important functions – technical details which make your production even more profitable – are contained in the basic price:
- 4 speeds as standard (8/16/32/64) for machining almost any steel quality
- Integrated coolant device and micro-spraying system, selection where required in the control system
- Pneumatic or hydraulic saw feed and quick-clamping vise with clamping pressure reduction
- NC control with graphic display and keypad
- Selection of 3 different operating modes (manual, series and single cut)
- Convenient stroke setting of the sawing unit using a clamping lever
- Combinable with infeed and discharge roller conveyors