The new PERLANATO is a machine especially conceived to cut ceramic and porcelain slabs.
It is both, rugged and lightweight, as it is built on an aluminium frame and other rust-free materials. The cut is always thin and accurate.
All models have folding legs, and wheels are optionally available.
Also as an option, they can be complemented with a side support with two clamps to lock
the piece to the bench, for a more precise cut.
• The PERLANATO range offers fast, reliable and efficient solutions, performing the two basic functions that the tile fitter needs on the work site: a 90° and 45° fine cut.
• The combination of its 1.5 Hp engine and the blade diameter (up to 250 mm / 10"), allows cutting all kind of materials up to 63 mm (2.4" high (hard tiles, terrazzo, terracotta brick, marble, gres, etc.).
• All PERLANATO models are delivered with a tile cutting diamond blade included.
• The water supply hose pipe and wires are placed and lock so they never disturb the cutting field, but maintaining the necessary flexibility.
• As in all SIMA cutting tables, the locknuts that fix the blade guard to the head are tied to the guard, to avoid being lost.
|Max. cutting depth||63
|Max. cutting length||700
|Water tub capacity (||32