- Breaker Points. 3 offset aggressive power breakers. These produce a "Demolition" effect and create micro cracks in the drilled material. Up to 25% FASTER;
- Centering tip. Ensures immediate spot drilling with pin point accuracy. Prevents skidding on smooth surfaces;
- Enlarged rebar chamfers. Prevents side tip damage when hitting rebar. Reduces the risk of the drill bit jamming when hitting rebar;
- Tapered shoulder design. Thinner shoulder towards drill tip for less friction providing for greater speed. Ideal for cordless hammers identified from its tapered shoulder geometry;
- Reinforced flute. High volume flute geometry for optimum dust removal. Reinforced flute design (thicker core) gives:
- Full power transfer to the tip;
- Lower vibrations;
- Exceptional break resistance, less breakages and best durability.