This portable beveling machine BM-21 is one of the best tools for machining plates and pipes prior to welding. It is a beveller developed on the basis of many years of experience with highly successful predecessor model BM-20, which for many years was on the most favored tool list for many customers worldwide.
Most important features include:
- new single milling head equipped with 10 square inserts, that makes machining process far more efficient with little operator’s effort
- fast and easy exchange of inserts with no need for special adjustment.
- extended working range from 0 to 60 degrees with continuous angle adjustment
- easy setting of bevel angle and bevel width.
- vibration insulation protects both the operator and electronics against vibration.
- one universal guide plate for beveling both plates and pipes replaces 3 different attachments used with BM-20.