BSW are suitable to build customised multispot welding equipment.
BSW bench welders, thanks to their reduced dimensions, are suitable to build customised multispot welding equipment.
BSW 50 and 100, thanks to their rigid structure, allow high quality projection welding.
• Upper head linear bearing driving system for very precise welding .
• Secondary circuit low impedance to grant high welding currents with low consumption.
• BSW 50 and 100, with a platens adjustable in height and fitted with T-slots, enable the quick assembly of barholders, electrodeholders and any dedicated tooling for a specific application.
• Safety cycle start by means of concomitant side buttons or, as alternative only if the operator can work in safe conditions, by electric pedal. Either option can be chosen by a selector with removable key
• Cycle stop emergency button
|Single phase input50/60 Hz||400
|Nominal maximum power||50
|Max. welding power||128
|Cross section connecting cables||25
|Secondary short circuit current||29
|Electrode force at 600kPa (6bar)||6.4
|Electrode force at 600kPa (6bar)||470
|Water consumption at 300kPa(3bar)||7